Sunday, December 28, 2008

South Park had it all wrong...

Dear Sonia,

There's a show called South Park, which is a cartoon and a little offensive. On that show, years ago, there was a character called Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo. (Yeah, it was gross, and silly, but people loved it!)

Anyway, this year, we had the Christmas Pee! On Christmas morning, I went in to your room to take you from your mom and dad and give them a moment's peace. You and I went back into the other room and I laid down on the bed with you sitting on my belly. We were playing all nice and then you shivered. (This is usually the sign that you've peed!) And then, you felt warm! And I said "Sonia, did you pee? You feel all warm!" and then I felt something different, so I lifted you up and what did I see? The Christmas Pee, all over me! On my pajama bottoms, on my t-shirt, everywhere! All wet and warm!

So I got up and carried you into your parents holding you out from me and gave you back to your mom. I had to go borrow pajama bottoms from your Papa and a t-shirt too. (Your Nana is too short for me to borrow things from, usually.) I put your footie pajamas and my pajamas in the laundry right away.

And that is the story of the Christmas Pee that you and I shared on your very first Christmas morning. Let's NOT make it a tradition, okay?

Love,

Auntie K

No comments: