Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hi Girly!

Hello my niece,

I'm just writing to say hello and tell you I'm thinking about you. You "called" this morning on Skype and we had a little chat. It was nice to see you. And I'll see you for real on Friday. Yay!

I want you to know that the world is a good place and the people in it are good too. I really believe that, and I live my life with that in the forefront. Occasionally, someone might do something or say something that makes you think otherwise, but the point is that if you are a truth-teller and honest and good, those other people don't matter as much.

Your Nana used to tell me that no matter what I did, that if I could get up in the morning, look in the mirror and like what I saw, everything was okay. I have often repeated that to myself over the years. And I can. Every morning when I look in the mirror, I like what I see. So if you just grow up with that in mind, you can't go wrong.

You are so blessed to have wonderful, kind-hearted parents who love you but who also love each other. That will make it easier for you to be a pure girl. That's one of the reasons that it was easy (and is easy) for me to be.

I love you!

Auntie K

No comments: