Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Missing You

Hey there girly,

You just got back from your first trip to the mountains. The real mountains - in Colorado. Vail, no less. La-ti-dah.

And Nana and Papa went with you. So cool!

It's been only 4 and a half weeks since I saw you last and I already miss you a lot. And I won't see you again until the middle of April! Two more months! After seeing you so much at the end of 2008, this is quite a surprise to my system. I wasn't anticipating missing you so much. But I do. I want to see you learn something new. I want to know every day what you did new. And I don't get to.

But, I know that even if you lived in Boston or in New Jersey, I still wouldn't see you every day or even every week, so is it really that different? Maybe not.

In the meantime, we have Skype. Thank god it's not 1982, right?

Love you,

Auntie K

No comments: