Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Call me back!

Dear Sonia,

Tonight, while I was eating dinner, my phone rang. I ignored it since I was eating and reading and having a nice quiet moment in my day.

I went to see who called and I had a voicemail from you. It went like this:

"Hello Auntie Karen!"

"I'm eating dinner!"

"What are you doing?"

"Call me back!"

And then you hung up. Cutest little message in the world. Turns out you had tortellini for dinner.

Uncle S is coming to visit you tomorrow and you are going swimming with him and perhaps back to the Rainforest Cafe, although it made you howl with fear the first time you went with Mommy and your friend T and his mommy. Apparently, you decided that if your Daddy was there, all would be okay and you could go back. So, armed with the double protection of Daddy and Uncle S, you may venture again to the place of loud animated animals, fake lightening storms and walls made of fish tanks. Good luck, my adventurous (but trembling with fear) niece.

Have a great visit with Uncle S. Then, as you can now recite, Nana and Papa come in July and then I come in August! Yay. A parade of Boston visitors for you this summer.

Love,

Auntie K

No comments: