Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Your First Wedding


Dear Sonia,

Thanks so much for coming all the way from Texas for your Uncle S. and other Auntie K.'s wedding. It was so much fun and you were so good! It was great to see you. You just made everyone so happy (a baby usually does) and they couldn't stop talking about how cute you are.

After the wedding, before you flew home, you came to my house in Boston and we hung out and walked down the street to get sandwiches. You looked so cute in your sling, facing frontwards with your head and arms sticking out. I wish I had taken a picture.

And then as you were leaving, I didn't have to feel sad, because I sang to you:

"Leav-ing, on a jet plane, I know when you'll be back again, you're coming in only two more weeks!"

So, girl, I'll see you soon! In less than two weeks now. And I get to pick you up at the aiport again. Your Boston carseat has become a fixture in my car!

Love you,

Auntie K.

No comments: