Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Toilet Paper Rolls are Confusing


Dear Sonia,

You called me today on your way from school to the bank. You were riding in the car, you said.

First you asked me what I was doing. Working was a very boring answer, I know.

So I asked what you did at school and you reported that you ate pizza. Then your Mommy prompted you to tell me what you did with the toilet paper roll.

And you said, "Wiped my bum."

And of course, your Mommy laughed hysterically at you, and I did my signature guffaw, and universe knows if your feelings were hurt! So I quickly said, Yup! That's what you usually do with it, but what did you do with it at school?

And then you told me you used it to roll paint onto paper and that you used red, green, yellow and orange.

Then you were done talking to me, so we signed off with our usual I looooooove you and said goodbye.

You make my days happier, Sonia-ita. You really do. Thanks.

Love,

Auntie K

No comments: