Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday!



Dear Sonia-ita!

Happy happy happy third birthday, my dear little niece!

Things you should know about your third birthday:

- You had a butterfly shaped birthday cake in your backyard while you and your cousins and your friend Taj went swimming.
- Your Nana and Papa were in Houston with you on your big day!
- Every time I asked you what day it was - you said TUESDAY! And then after being prompted, said "MY BIRTHDAY!"
- You brought cupcakes to school to share with the other kids.
- Your daddy drove you to school and you called me on your way and I sang Happy Birthday to you.
- When Mommy and Daddy came up in the morning to bring you your gifts, you said "I can't stop smiling smiling smiling!"
- When you went down to get your more presents from Nana and Papa, you reported to them that upstairs, you "couldn't stop smiling, smiling, smiling!"

I'm very sure there are way more things to report about your third birthday, but as of right now, this is what I know. I'm so glad you love your birthday. I love mine too. It's a pretty cool thing to have a day just for you.

I love you very very much, 'ita!




Love,

Auntie K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She talked to her uncle Stephen on the same car ride as you. She is excited to show me some bike riding this weekend....