Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You Can Get Lost Now

Dear Sonia,

Today, you and Mommy were at the zoo and were discussing how many people there were and how crazy it was. So Mommy decided it was time to teach you her phone number. At three years old.

And so, young miss, you now know it. If you ever get lost, you can go up to someone, and tell them you are lost and then begin singing for them, to the tune of Frere Jacques:

Mommy's Phone Number, Mommy's Phone Number, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXXX, XXXX

You performed it twice for me over the phone on speaker. The first time I had no idea what you were saying, so hopefully if you ever get lost, you don't have to talk into a speaker to get help. Then, once I knew the story, I could understand you clear as day.

Your Mommy is smart. Wicked smart. Almost as smart as you.

Love,

Auntie K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I got that call too.. So funny. I had no clue what she was singing until Susan told me
- Steve