Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Dear Sonia,

Today is your mom's first Mother's Day! She didn't have to wait too long after you came along to get a whole new holiday with presents and everything! Thanks for making her feel even more special than she already is!

I got her a special magnet with you on it! Here's a not-very-good picture of it. It's on your fridge, but this way, it'll be here on this blog, too.


I got your Nana a kayaking trip to Casco Bay Harbor in Maine, one of her favorite places on earth. She seemed a little worried that she wouldn't be able to kayak, but I know she'll be fine. I'll update you on how it went after we go in June.

Anyway, I hope you and your mom have lots and lots of good Mother's Days in the future. She'll sure remember the first one!

Love,

Auntie K

No comments: