Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Photos galore!

Dear Sonia,

Your Nana has gone insane with the photo messages. Or maybe it's your Mom on your Nana's phone. But I keep getting them. And then, yesterday, I told your Papa that I got a great photo of you yawning, and he said "Yeah, Mom sent it to me too!" What? What? Since when does your Papa know how to open a photo message? Everyone's getting so tech savvy!

Anyway, here's the photo I got today. Clearly your Mommy took this one.



Your Nana might hate this photo, since it shows her sleeping, but as long as it isn't bigger, she should be fine. And it's so sweet! Look at you, snuggled up on top of her and you're both sleeping!

You get to have more Nana time tonight, because your Mom and Dad are going out for dinner to celebrate their wedding anniversary, which was yesterday. Fun!

I can't wait for you to take a nap on me. Only 1 month from today, and I'll be in Texas to meet you.

Love,

Auntie K

No comments: