Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Too chill

Dear Sonia,

Well, here I am again, not having posted in 13 days. And I hardly noticed that much time went by. Perhaps this is a sign of being too busy. And, I am not even really that bothered by the fact that I haven't posted, which is not a good thing.

We will have to remember not to become too chill about living far away from each other and not seeing each other every day. We need to remember to keep in touch and I need to remember to insist that your mom and dad send photos regularly.

I cannot wait to see you in only 16 days! You are coming for Uncle S and your other Auntie K's wedding. You will be totally worn out, girl, since you are going to meet everyone in the world. All your family and all our friends and everyone! They are going to love you so much!

Your mom had to find someone to hold you during the ceremony in the church because she is in the wedding and your daddy is walking your Nana down the aisle, so unless you are going to hang out in your bucket in a pew somewhere, someone had to be in charge of you. Your Great Auntie P and Great Uncle P and your second cousins L & M will take care of you. You should have seen your Great Auntie P's face when she told me that she gets to have you in the church. She is so excited! Isn't that nice to know how excited everyone is about you?

Okay, chick. It's late and I'm tired, so that's all for now.

Love,

Auntie K

No comments: